We Proudly Provide AlterG Therapy For Our Patients
AlterG® ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL® M320
RECOVER ASAPP. (As Soon As Physically Possible)
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
can get your users back on their feet in no time.
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before. You can:
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
Find Your Form
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities of the Anti-Gravity Treadmill. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurological patients, children, seniors and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
The AlterG Difference
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your training and rehabilitation forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain
The Next Step in Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
Unlike any other piece of training equipment available, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can take you further, faster than you ever thought possible after surgery, injury or other mobility impairment.
Improve Sport Injury Rehab & Athlete Training with AlterG
A New Personal Best
Whether returning from a sports related injury or simply wishing to train with less stress, you can take your fitness to the next level with the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®’s innovative NASA-patented technology. With the Anti-Gravity Treadmill, you can:
- Push your training sessions further and longer with less risk of injury.
- Maintain and develop fitness while rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
- Easily track progress during training and rehabilitation with precise unweighting.
- Potentially return to competition sooner.
At Home Anywhere
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for all types of athletes including top-level pros, weekend warriors, and university/high school athletes. From elite athlete training centers to sports medicine rehab clinics, physical therapy facilities and even in-home, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill is the key to elevating your training and sports injury rehab, and as a result, achieve your personal best.
A True Training Partner
As an athlete, incorporating the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill into your training and sports injury rehab programs enables you to:
- Build confidence and achieve a quick and full recovery.
- Prolong your career by giving you a way to build endurance and leg strength without the usual pounding and impact on your body
- Maintain and develop cardiovascular fitness during the rehabilitation process
- Reduce the risk of developing bad habits and maintain your normal gait and biomechanics during rehab
- Run longer and recover faster with less pain
- Gradually progress and easily adjust the intensity of your workout
- Minimize impact that can lead to injury or derail rehab programs
- Work on your technique in a safe environment
The perfect tool for aging athletes to prolong their career. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill enables the older athlete to maintain and even increase endurance and leg strength, without the usual pounding such training entails. Quickly becoming the secret weapon of top pro athletes, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill is increasingly being used at home as a central training tool for those players who want to remain healthy and strong, into their 30’s and 40’s and beyond.
Welcome to the Upper Echelon
Already used by the world’s top athletes, universities and professional sports teams, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can give you the most advanced training and sports injury rehab technology.
State-of-the-Art Senior Rehabilitation Treadmill from AlterG
Mobility Meets Stability
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gets mobility-impaired patients back on their feet and on the road to achieving a better quality of life. During rehabilitation, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill will help you attain greater mobility by:
- Providing support and confidence to start walking and take more steps in comfort.
- Enabling you to walk or even jog further, faster and with more stability than you may have previously thought possible.
- Preventing falls, which increases comfort and confidence during rehab and beyond.
- Improving health and wellness and helping you achieve more independence in your day-to-day life.
Revolutionary Treatment for Soldiers.
Rapidly becoming the standard of care in military medical rehabilitation centers and VA Clinics across the US and abroad, the revolutionary AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is helping active and retired military regain mobility, confidence and independence. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is commonly used for:
- Recovery from orthopedic disabilities of the lower body
- Rehabilitation after Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Gait training with prosthetics
- Athletic and endurance military physical training
- Implementation of weight control programs
Serving those who serve.
With the help of NASA-patented unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for service men and women rehabilitating from lower body injury or surgery. By enabling more intense therapy with less stress to affected joints and tissues, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill shortens the path from injury to optimal ability.